active 6 years, 7 months agoMembers: 5 membersDescription:
A group for Hip-Hop fans to discuss the latest headlines and releases.
active 6 years, 7 months agoMembers: 3 membersDescription:
We help young people achieving their goals, through voluntary programmes that include a diverse range of young people.
To provide a safe and no-judgemental learning atmosphere and youth club activities.
At present we have twenty five Links Youth members and a pane of 4 Trustee and a management committee of 6.
The founder and project director of Links Youth is Dayle Fleming. Dayle Fleming has a varied working back ground form qualifying as a health care practitioner working with the elderly, new born and young people and being an afro carribbean chef. At present he is also completing a course in Teaching.
Our main Objectives:
(1) Integrate black and ethnic minorities into the wider community
(2) Offer work experiences to young people and the unemployed
(3) Reduce groups of young people from congregating on the local streets
(4) Help reduce the number of Anti Social Behaviour Orders (ASBOS) given out in Kent and the surrounding areas
(5) Promote healthy living and life styles Its diverse range of participating youth people will include; the homeless, young offenders, refuges and the unemployed.
The aim is to promote independent learning, racial tolerance and good community relations.